Types of Hosting:
Private Cloud Services
Having a private cloud network increases IT flexibility, scalability, and redundancy while decreasing downtime, ultimately making your entire IT structure more robust.
Access our cloud expertise:
- Leverage our vast experience in managing complex IT systems; our arsenal of cloud experts.
- Reduce risks related to ongoing management changes and upgrades by using our automation expertise.
- Enjoy a single source of cloud coordination and accountability that we provide.
- Determine the location of your private cloud implementation and data.
- Keep your infrastructure at a secure, next-generation data center or behind your own firewalls.
- Sustain a consistent, protected environment by employing our standard IT security policies and practices.
Maintain IT security and compliance with a private cloud:
Public Cloud Services
This cloud service offers the greatest level of efficiency in shared resources.
A public cloud is the obvious choice when:
- Your standardized workload for applications is used by lots of people, such as e-mail.
- You need to test and develop application code.
- You have SaaS (Software as a Service) applications from a vendor who has a well-implemented security strategy.
- You need incremental capacity (the ability to add computer capacity for peak times).
- You are doing collaboration projects.
- You are doing an ad-hoc software development project using a Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering cloud.
Managed Hosting Services
We know that maintaining, updating, and supporting an IT infrastructure is an on-going, people-intensive process that can get expensive. However, it can greatly increases total cost of ownership, especially when specialized skill sets are needed.
With managed hosting, you can expect:
- Predictable monthly expenses covering infrastructure and labor costs
- An intelligently managed IT environment run by expert IT professionals
- Improved labor utilization, as you focus IT resources on higher value business initiatives
- Higher levels of availability and performance
- Reduced overall risks by improving business continuity and hardware / software maintenance
- Disaster Preparation and Recovery Plans
- Offsite Backup using an Industry Standard Platform
- Email Hosting
- Custom SaaS Application Hosting